Focusing on the Internet of Things (IoT) and digitalization, the second edition of IoT EurAsia will take place at the Hilton Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey on April 9.
Together with the general developments in the digitilized World, IoT EurAsia stands out as being the one-and-only summit in Eurasia providing analysis of progress and innovations in many different sectors including Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Finance, Retail and Public Sector.
Read More: Why smart cities need better telecommunications with IoT
International business leaders from different sectors will meet in Istanbul, at the intersection of Europe, Asia and Middle East, to discuss about how IoT is being used in Turkey and globally, where IoT will lead us and what will be the consequences of IoT platform.
Presentations and panel discussions will take place during the day to share perspective and innovative solutions of different countries such as Turkey, Germany, Holland, Saudi Arabia, and France.
With the roundtable workshops taking place after the presentations, decision makers of each sector and experienced speakers will discuss about hot topics such as Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, the revenue potential of IoT, Data Analysis Benefits, Security, and Blockchain with real-life case studies.
Other than sharing expertise, the 60-minutes sessions will be a great opportunity to start new business partnerships.
The growing list of speakers includes:
- Ali Erhan Binici: CEO at ANKAREF
- Ediz Altun: Assistant General Manager at Intel Turkey
- Fayez Kharbat: Board Member, Middle East & Process Industries Chairman, MESA International, Saudi Arabia
- Mohummed Haris Farooq: Corporate Performance Specialist – Corporate Affairs, STC Solutions, Saudi Arabia
- Şirin Akkuş: IT Director Turkey, Central Asia, Iran, Unilever
- Nick Walker: Senior Expert Connected Car and Telematics, Management Team GmbH
- Antoine van den Oever: Business Developer Internet of Things _ Data Solutions, KPN, The Netherlands
- Florian Lukavsky: Managing Director, SEC Technologies GmbH
- Stephanie Vaughan: Chief Financial Officer, Elixxir
- Ammar Hamadien: Head of Strategic Engagement. Middle Est & North Africa, GSMA
- Nihat Akkuş: Marmara Üniversitesi
- Ayob Alsanad: Head of Enterprise PMO
- Mary-Jo de Leeuw: Partner, Revnext, The Netherlands
- Şule Güner: Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Writer, Turkuvaz Medya
Limited space is reserved in the exhibition area for the privileged companies who want to stand out as a game changers in their field.
For special rate opportunies, please contact: Cemre Akgun | Senior Business Development Executive | [email protected] | +905050625660.