All the winners from the 2013 Irish Social Media Awards #sockies13
O2 Ireland were the run away winners at this year’s Social Media Awards, bagging three gongs – including the Grand Prix.
At a packed event in Dublin’s Clyde Court Hotel there were the usual shenanigans we expect from the sockies – audience members were soaked, inappropriate jokes were made, and epic space hopper battles were had (the space hoppers were removed from the room).
But the biggest battle was between last year’s Grand Prix winners, Vodafone, and their main rivals, O2 Ireland. Although they swept the board last year Vodafone lost out to O2, who took home the Best Integrated Social Media Campaign, the Integrated Facebook Campaign, and the main prize of the evening.
But they weren’t the only people celebrating tonight, so here are all the winners from the 2013 Irish Social Media Awards;
- Best Integrated Social Media Campaign went to O2 Ireland for #BringOnTheGreen
- Inbound Marketing/Content Marketing Campaign (Sponsored by HubSpot) went to Sage eBooks Campaign 2012
- Best Social Media Only Campaign (not linked to any other media) went to The National Lottery for ‘Peggy’s Pad’
- Best Use of Social Media by State Body went to the Irish Defence Forces
- Customer Care using Social Media (Integrated) Meteor Mobile
- Best Video/Video Campaign (Non-Broadcast) (Sponsored by @YouTube) went to Amnesty Ireland for Healthcare Guaranteed
- Best Online PR Campaign went to Funky Christmas Jumpers
- Best Use of Social Media for a Sponsorship Campaign went to Electric Ireland for Team Olympics Ireland
- Most Innovative Use of Social Media went to Tour America
- The Social Media Effectiveness award went to RTÉ’s Republic of Telly
- The Best Mobile App (Marketing) award went to HAILO
- Best Mobile App (Events) award went to Kilkenomics Festival 2012
- Best Blog of a Business went to AA Ireland
- Best Business Twitter account for Marketing, Sales went to Blacknight
- Best Business Twitter account for Support, CRM went to Irish Rail
- Twitter Business Campaign award went to Bord Na Mona Fuels for @LongNightIn
- Integrated Facebook Campaign went to O2 Ireland
- Agency of the Year went to Radical
The Grand Prix went to O2 Ireland